Responsible for engineering support in undergraduate labs: ENG 307, 308, 309, 310.
Duties include: Counseling Capstone Design Project Students, Lab kits, Setup, Repair, Calibration, and Fabrication of Lab Equipment.
Lab Kit Sale Update
- Lab kits for Winter courses will go on sale January 11th to January 13th
- Sale Hours 10:30am - 4:30pm.
- Sale location ENG308.
- Kit sale info, Cash or Credit/Debit for payment.
- ELE202 $80.00
- ELE300(302) $15.00
- ELE404 $45.00
- BME434 $50.00
- BME674 $95.00
- If you miss the sale, remaining kits will be available in ENG418 starting January 16th to 20th. Sale time, 12:15pm to 1:00pm.
Courses and Labs
4th. Year Capstone Design Project Info
Third Year Courses, Lab and Lab Kit Info
- ELE 504 Electronic Circuits II
- BME 538 Biomedical Microprocessor Systems
- BME 674 Biomedical Instrumentation
- ELE 302 Electric Circuits
- ELE 404 Electronic Circuits
- BME 434 Electronics and Sensors
- BME 328 Digital Systems